How to raise money to support our work
LawCare is a charity and your donation can help us continue to provide emotional support to lawyers, their support staff and concerned family members as well as fund our work in prevention, education, research and campaigning.
There are lots of ways you can support LawCare financially.
- Click here to make a donation to us online via JustGiving, email us for our bank details, send a cheque made payable to: LawCare Ltd, to LawCare Ltd, PO Box 71193, London, SE20 9EQ or text LAWCARE to 70085 to donate £10 (texts cost £10 plus one standard rate message).
- Choose LawCare as your charity on Amazon Smile. Every time you shop LawCare receives 0.5% of the purchase price at no cost to you.
- If you're in the process of changing your bank account, see if your new bank will make a donation to LawCare. Virgin Money M Plus Account do this!
- Organise a fundraising event at work or with friends or family such as a cake sale, karaoke night, wine tasting, a dinner party – whatever you like!
- Get sponsored to take part in a run, cycle, or walk. You can download sponsorship forms here or set up a fundraising page online.
- Find out if your workplace will match what you raise. If it does, you could double your donations!
- Ask your employer if you can donate to us via Payroll Giving.
- Set up a monthly direct debit to LawCare - email us for our bank details.
- Nominate LawCare to be a charity of the year/charity partner at your workplace or organisation.
- Leave a legacy to LawCare in your will.
Thank you to SEO London for taking part in the Greenwich Park 5k and 10k for LawCare
Our champion and volunteer Nick O'Neill at the British Legal Awards
The ALM team at the London Legal Walk
Bronwen Still, Nick Gallagher, Jayne Willetts at the London Legal Walk
Team members at the London Legal Walk
The LawCare team at the Law Society Rugby Sevens Event
The Law Society Rugby Sevens event
Elizabeth Rimmer with one of our raffle winners at the Law Society Rugby Sevens event
Real stories of people in the legal community who have experienced stress, depression, anxiety and more.